Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Still Nothing from Dell

Well it's 7pm on Tuesday and the couriers are all done for today and still nothing from Dell. They really are a waste of time.

I'm guessing that the Manager of their Customer Services department knows this as well. He hasn't called like he said he would to check that the system was delivered. I'm starting to presume again that the bloody new PC is still sitting in its box at Dell somewhere, if, of course, they have really managed to find it yet!

What am I to do? I'm behind with work, and with no joy from Dell I'm really unsure where to turn to next. I think I'll contact the Customer Services again and see what they say but it's obviously a waste of time and effort as they've done nothing so far to help me out!

I really wish I had bought the MESH machine now as I know that they give top quality products and a friend of mine has used their Customer Services and couldn't rate them highly enough. Geez, I could kick myself. I won't be caught by this trap again though and I presume neither will any of my friends as they think it's disgraceful that I didn't get a new machine straight away. I tend to agree, one hour isn't really like receiving one is it?

No comments: