Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Thurso Town Lodge Hotel Caithness, Formerly the St Clair Hotel Thurso

Thurso Town Lodge Hotel Caithness, Formerly the St Clair Hotel Thurso

This is a site that I have just completed. It's a small site featuring a family run hotel which is local to me.

I'm starting to build small sites for people to try to stabilise my income a bit. The site for this small hotel in Thurso was to help out some friends of mine and build up a portfolio that I can then promote to other businesses throughout my local area. (When I get the time!)

I feel that building small sites, for smaller amounts of money is an excellent way of attracting new business. It builds up a nice portfolio, lets you get some self-promotion and asking for recommendations from the hotel owners should help as well. A great way for someone starting a small business to get it off the ground.

2 comments:

Belesprint said...

Quite interesting adult search engine
adult search engine

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.