Monday, June 14, 2004

What a Week!

I'm back after a seriously crap week.

My computer caught a cold or something (could it have been the Trojan I'm reading about?) Anyway, it kept on rebooting itself more and more until I reckon something went on the motherboard as it would not boot up at all, even another hard disk. I checked out everything on the PC and it was definately the motherboard but I wonder what caused it all.

Of course to make things worse the Laptop started playing up as well and when I connected to the net, it was blasting my data to somewhere but I couldn't find out where. It must've been a virus but it even managed to disable Norton.

Luckily, I had most of my data backed up on a USB Hard Drive I bought a week earlier!

However, I've made it back with a new all singing, all dancing PC now all I have to do is catch up on everything I didn't manage to get done. This includes getting the darn laptop up and running although a new installation of Windows seems to have done the trick so far.

I only do this part-time and have also started to build sites for others as well. Of course last week a few new customers wanted stuff so I've a busy couple of weeks ahead.

No comments: