Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Great Idea But Too Late

I had a fantasic idea today that I thought could revolutionise the online world!!

What you do is set up an automated system that lets you upload an SMS message or video from your mobile phone to your blog. Think of the numbers of people that would be interested with all the new video and photo capturing gadgets that you get these days.

Excited, I was.

Then I came home and did some research. It seems that this has been available for years but I've never heard of a Moblog, have I. Head stuck in the sand again! :) Never mind. It's a great idea though and I might mess around with it a little and see if I can get something setup on my websites. It would be great to upload the latest snippet of information to one of my sites while on the move and away from the desk.

I can't get wi-fi or any of that other good stuff where I live and to be honest it's not a problem because I can't be bothered carrying a laptop around all day anyway.

Oh well, another great idea 2 years too late. I'll maybe put the thinking cap back on tomorrow - I'll get this internet sorted out yet. Ha ha.

1 comment:

Thiru said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.