Saturday, September 04, 2004

UK Poker Online - Your guide to playing the best uk poker

UK Poker

I've been fairly quiet on here for a while now, mainly due to the other half making me fit a new kitchen, which cut down my working time drastically. But I'm back and with a new site as well!

www.ukpokeronline.co.uk was created by me as I wanted a UK based poker portal that wasn't full of the usual junk that can be found online. I think its worked well and I'm pleased with the results. There are a few banners on the site which I have to have to pay for hosting, advertising, etc, but on the whole the design is uncluttered and fresh looking.

I'm going to run a few PPC advertising campaigns for the site although I'm aiming mainly for free search engine results. A few PPC campaigns will at least get things going and a few people looking at the site.

Feel free to email any comments you may have about the site design and layout. I'm always interested in criticism so long as it's constructive.

No comments: