Sunday, July 22, 2007

HubPages and Harry Potter

What is it with everyone and the huge amount of hype that is Harry Potter. Sure they're a great read and a thrilling set of stories, but the amount of people queuing up to read the latest Harry Potter book in J K Rowlings series is astounding.

Anyway, not to be one to miss out on the fun, I used a new site I've found to produce my very own piece of Harry Potter magic!

For the uninitiated, the page was created using HubPages and it's great, easy to use and if you want to try it, you'll be producing pages in no time at all.

It really is the easiest way to produce a page on a topic that I've found and to give some idea of the time-scales involved to produce a decent enough page on your chosen subject, see my new Harry Potter Books page.

It took 10 minutes maximum to put together and is a great way to show off subjects that interest you quickly and easily. I've long been a fan of Squidoo, you can see my lenses here : Doolally but I must admit Hubpages is quicker, easier and more user friendly to use.

No comments: