Monday, October 16, 2006

Amazon's A-Store

I was emailled by Amazon this morning about their new A-Store feature available to Associates.

The new A-Store allows you to put a website up quickly and without any knowledge of programming, etc, to showcase whatever product you like that's featured in Amazon.

I thought I'd try this new fangled feature out by building a simple store and point a domain I'd registered ages ago to see how things worked out.

Sure enough, after probably about 15 minutes, my store was up and running and my domain was pointing to the correct link supplied by Amazon for my store.

The domain had previously been parked at Sedo and does get a few clicks per month. This seems an excellent way of parking domains or trying out Goggle's Adwords to see if you can produce a sale or two.

The domain I now have pointing at my Digital Camera store is Digital Camera Choice. Have a look to see what can be done with just 15 minutes of your time.

A great way to do something with those domains you have lurking about but haven't done anything with. I'd recommend you have a look and see for yourself.

No comments: