Saturday, January 21, 2006

Sedo - Buy and Sell Domain Names and Websites

Sedo - Buy and Sell Domain Names and Websites

Sedo is reportedly the place to find registered domain names and websites for sale. There is certainly enough of them out there!

I've been looking to diversify a bit and wouldn't mind picking up a decent website that perhaps the owner is struggling getting traffic to. Indeed I've placed a few bids, only to have them rejected.

The thing that gets me though is that the website owners want tens, if not hundreds of thousands for non-converting sites that would take me a few days to throw together!

Come on guys, I don't mind paying what a site is worth but do you ever think you'll sell your sites, or domain names for that matter, for grossly inflated prices.

Set the price at what it's worth or at least a ballpark figure that's not too far off the mark. Asking thousands for a 2 day project just doesn't cut it in the real world anymore!

No comments: