Sunday, May 30, 2004

mmm...

This is the first post in my Blog and its 01:20 in the morning. I really should go to bed but I'm still on a bit of a high after playing online poker in the William Hill Poker Rooms for the last few hours. Didn't win but I was playing in a poker tournament and came 13th out of 61, which I didn't feel was too bad considering I played in my first one last night.

However, thats another few hours away from my sites and I really must do more to keep them growing and keep up with the new projects I have coming on board.

My main site is Doolallys and although the first page needs sorting out (too many banners) I think that the rest of the site has some good content. I have one or two decent keyword placings but I'm going to try and improve these soon and I'll be posting how I get on in the coming weeks or months. This blog may even turn out to be of some assistance to new webmasters trying to learn various methods for SEO etc. At least they can learn from some of my huge mistakes.

Anyway bed now I suppose. Later.

No comments: